This black bean salad is super easy!
Corn, black beans, red bell pepper, and cilantro become best friends in this super-simple salad. Fresh lime juice ties everything together as a bright, citrus dressing that adds almost no calories. It can be eaten right away, but tastes even better after chilling for an hour or two.
- 2 cans (15-oz. each) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (15-oz.) can corn, rinsed, drained
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- Combine beans, corn, bell pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl; mix well.
- Drizzle bean mixture with lime juice; toss gently to blend.
- Chill, covered, in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
1/2 GREEN • 1 YELLOW