Welcome! I'm excited you're here! I hope you'll pull up a chair and sit with me a while. My mission is to encourage you on a sustainable path toward healthy wellness for your body & soul, so that you'll live a fulling life of joy, strength, and purpose.
True wellness starts from the inside out and our spiritual mindset affects the success of our physical goals. The Bible makes it very clear that we were made in the image of our Creator and we are expected to care for the body He gave us (1 Corinthians 9:16).
But let's be honest. It takes discipline to live a healthy lifestyle and not get distracted with the temporary pleasures of overindulgence, especially when life gets overwhelming. It takes discipline to exercise when we would rather just binge watch This is Us with a bag of M&Ms. It takes discipline to learn to take time out for rest and prayer, but God wants us to seek Him for all of this!
As you'll learn from my story, I have had my fair share of setbacks, but with God's help, the setbacks (and yours, too!) can become the greatest COMEBACK story of all. EVERYONE has a story. Isn't it time to get busy writing yours?
I look forward to sharing the journey as we strive for success, tackle our struggles, and create YOUR story together!
• Have you felt the guilt of knowing you really should start exercising, but "never have the time"?
• Do you hide behind baggy clothes and yoga pants for fear of revealing your true body?
• Do you realize God doesn't want you to feel this way anymore?
• Are you sick and tired of always feeling so sick and tired?
• Are you ready to live a healthy and fulfilling life but don't know where to start?
If you said YES to any of these questions, there is no time like now!
Making the decision to begin making changes to your lifestyle is not one to take lightly - however, it can be the best decision you ever make! Getting fit and healthy in a sustainable way - NOT through fad diets or magic pills - will not happen overnight, but IS totally possible if you combine the right ingredients:
Get started with these 3 easy steps:
- The Decision. If you've read this far, you are most likely ready to check this one off your list!
- The Program. A fitness program with a proven track record is available for purchase with your enrollment in the next online Fit Challenge. My coaching is free, you'll receive a detailed meal plan and workout schedule, and I will work with you to help you select the right program based on your current ability, goals, and budget.
- The Support. Stay connected! Come hang out on the Facebook page for daily motivation, positivity, and the fitness news you can use (be sure to LIKE the page and turn on Notifications so you don't miss any posts)!
What else can I expect?
Whether you decide to join a Fit Challenge this month or not, be sure subscribe to this blog to never miss a post and to be updated on the latest news and monthly specials with a ton of fitness products and programs.
The blog is full of tips for weight loss motivation, clean eating, and healthy and faithful living, and here’s a sample of the types of articles you can expect to see (so I hope you'll subscribe!):
- 20 Bible Verses for Strength and Weight Loss
- My 3-Day Refresh Review and Results
- 3 Easy Ways to Find Your Flow and Get Stuff Done
- Is Fat-Free Trouble-Free?
- The Power of Consistency for Getting the Results You Want
- Managing Meal Planning Without Going Insane
You deserve to LIVE, not merely survive. You were wonderfully made for a purpose, and it is my honor and privilege to come along with you, helping you LIVE MORE - happy, healthy, and fulfilled - just as God intended.
Get new posts delivered to your inbox,
AND stay updated with the absolute first news about new
workout programs, supplements, live events, and more!