This amazingly simple soup is one of my favorites from the Ultimate Reset. It’s so very easy, AND healthy! I’m telling you, it is lick-the-bowl-clean delicious!
It’s not your typical high-sodium, store-bought, canned soup with a ton of preservatives in it, no sir! YOU make it yourself, so you KNOW what’s in it. It only takes about 10 minutes from the chopping board to your tummy! High in potassium and low on the Glycemic Index, too! Nutrition info: click HERE.
Watch this video of my cooking demo from my kitchen, then give it a try and leave a comment to say how you liked it!
Use a blender and a microwave to whip up this quick, healthy, and delicious soup!
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini, cut into chunks and steamed
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- Himalayan salt (or Bragg's Liquid Aminos), to taste
- Herbal seasoning, or fresh herbs like basil or dill (optional; to taste)
- Steamed vegetables (optional if you want a chunkier soup)
- Soak cashews in a bowl filled with a little bit of water (enough to cover the cashews) for about an hour (can be less - just to make sure they soften).
- Cut zucchini into chunks and steam in microwave or a steamer.
- Combine cashews, zucchini, salt and seasonings in a blender and mix until creamy, adding water for your desired consistency.
- For chunkier soup, you may add steamed chopped vegetables of your choice.
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy!
Prep time does not include cashew soaking! :)